YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

There are no tacos.....but there are earthquakes!


Hola Familia!
This week went by so crazy fast! It is insane to think that I only have two weeks left in the CCM! I am so excited to get out of here, but at the same time I don{t think i am ready! I can´t even order from McDonalds here. Really... I tried today and strugggggleeed. They laughed at me. Lets just say I am humbled more and more and more each day!

This week we had our first earthquake... no big deal. Really it was not big deal.. things just kind of shake and you hold on to a wall and wait. It was a small one, but kind of cool. Don´t worry mom. Besides that things were pretty anticlimatic. Every one is getting a little stir crazy and I think we get more and more comfortable with each other every day in our little district. We laugh at the dumbest things and find the simplest things to amuse ourselves. It really is ridiculous!

Things I want/miss this week:
familia
amigos
popcorn
alone time
the gym
english

My list is getting smaller! Just because I havent had much time this week to think about all the things that I miss!

Umm... I had p day before I emailed today, and it was pretty interesting... we got whistled at the whole entire time. I hate that... I don´t know what it is about us white girls that some people like... but it gets annoying. We had a good time though!

The Latina missionaries from this group left this morning and it was soooooo sad! I got so close to some of htose sisters and I am going to miss them so much! I hugged them and couldn´t help but think it was probably the last time that I was going to see them :( I am so happy to have been able to met them though!
My cough is still the same... boo. But I am feeling much better! Hopefully I continue to get better... .It is hard in this air though. Everyone smokes, and there is so much pollution! It is really gross! It rained the other day and we saw the mountains for the first time! they are huge and so visible when the air is clear.. It is crazy how much inversion there is on a regular basis!

Sorry this email is short, but email time is not very long! I love you guys! 
This week some scriptures I liked were D y C 90:11 and D y C 132:22-24... They are pretty good so if you get a chance to read them that would be awesome! I am praying for you! Love you all!}

Hermana Sommerfeld
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment