YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

1.15.13 Happy Late Pday!

Hey Fam,
Okay so this week I had a bit of an interesting experience. I want to start off with MOM.. Dont freak out on me. You know my bad luck.. but I am okay :) Basically I had an asthma attack Saturday night and so I went to the hospital and they gave me lots of medicines cuz I kinda stopped breathing. I am totally fine though. But then they released me and the next day I had a nother one in the middle of sacrament meeting. Thankfully president wright and his wife were there for a baptism so they drove me to another hospital really quickly.. but that time I was still breathing (got better ha ha). Anyway I had to stay inthe hospital for 4 days because I apparently had an "crisis de asthma" or an asthma crisis I think.. Also on top of that some infection in my lungs so that made it even worse. I am ok now though.. I had lots of breathing treatments and about 10 different medicines. right now we are going to be living in the president-s house for a few days beacuse I can-t go outside and there are a lot of fires which makes it worse. Okay sorry I had to give you this information!  But i am totally fine. the lord has been looking out for me! If you have any questions you can call and talk to Hermana Wright the mission president's wife (just in case you don=t believe I am okay) Sorry I missed p day! I love you guys so much and I miss you tons! I look forward to writing you a longer letter on the next p day! Okay?
Call Sister Wright! you can just call like you are calling someone in the U.S because they have a special phone program..

Love you guys!
Hugs and Kisses!
Hermana Sommerfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment