YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

12.16.13

Hey you guys!

It feels like this week was forever long! I couldn't wait to talk to you this monday! Well the week passed fast but it feels like forever ago that we last spoke! I am doing really well. I was SUPER bummed to find that I couldn't recieve my package but my companion helped me feel better :) We are really getting along so much better and I feel like we are both putting in 100 percent effort to work together. it is official. I am going to be in Pirque ANOTHER CHANGE!!!"!! :D yay! The bad news is that Hermana Tax had changes :( we cried for hours. seriously. She is my best friend here on the mission and we have been together since the MTC so it was super hard to have to say goodbye to her. That is the way missions are though! So I can't complain too much! I went from being the only gringo in the pension last change... to being 1 of 3 gringos! My poor companion is the only latina now! The new companion is Hermana Jennings from Georgia.She is really nice and she seems to really like Pirque. I hope that we can all get along really well and have a lot of fun!

We had an awesome lesson with Maria. We read 3 Nephi 11 and she told us that she knows the book of Mormon is true and that she is willing to get baptized! She is leaving on vacation for a week and said she will take the book of Mormon to read :) Sweet right!?
WEll I am super excited for Christmas! It is actually really cool to be here on my mission in this timie of the year! We went to the Chilean Christmas devoitional yesterday. It was an outdoor concert and it was liek a sweet christmas concert mixed with Chilean culture.. from Easter Island (cool polynesian dancees) and Mapuche dances. Also David Archuleta sang alot of songs. It was beautiful!The only bummer is that we came a little late.. well right on time.. and we had to stand outside the gate of where it was and it was super hard to see. There were sooooooooo many people! But we got to listen at least! We also went inside and we looked at a litttle collection of nativity scenes from all over the world and Chile. It was sweet! That is about it!

I love you guys so much! Thanks for everything that you do for me and for all of your prayers.l definately feel them here on my mission! I am so grateful for the family and friends that I have and for there love and kindness. I love you all so much!

Love 
Hermana Hailey Sommerfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment